Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Refilling My EDC GEI Slide Lighter

Refilling My EDC GEI Slide Lighter Tube. Duration : 0.92 Mins.


This is a short video of me refilling my GEI slide Lighter with butane. I chose this lighter as my EDC lighter in part because it is refillable. Since I have an ample supply of butane cylinders purchased to feed me long- discarded Micro Torch, it seemed like a natural fit.

Tags: GEI Slide Lighter, GEI, Slide lighter, butane, refill, refilling, refillable, survival, readiness, preparedness, EDC, everyday carry, burning, cigarette lighter, lighter, fire, fire starter, Blazer, Blazer fuel, Blazer butane, butane lighter

1 comment:

  1. Just seen your video. You tried to make us understand about how to refill butane lighter .

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete